Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 7 March 2016

6 Tips: To Write A Good Open Application

An open application has many features in common with an ordinary application. The big difference is that you offer your labor without being announced by the employer.

1. Say what you want:

You believe you may be eligible as a candidate by the employer.

2. Tell what the purpose of the letter is:

I want this letter to introduce myself as a potential new employee.
  1.     Do you need more staff?
  2.     Have you just retired a staff member?
  3.     Is there a staff member who will soon quit?
  4.     Is there a staff member who will soon be out on leave?

3. Tell us briefly about your background, maximum 2- 3 lines:

(This can also employers in CV and attach your application.)

I am a 25 year old Oslo husband, cohabiting and have a child of 3 years. By education I am electrical engineer. I work in Telenor as an installer and technician in Cable TV and telephony.

4. What kind of person are you?

Describe yourself in a few words. My key attributes are: "I am self-sufficient, creative, social and holistic approach."

Think of yourself as a product that employers want. Why should employers bother to read this entire application?
  •     You must provide the employer with clear buy signals.
  •     Why should an employer buy you?
  •     What do you sell?

5. Examples of formulations:

Is there a company that focuses on teamwork and cooperation, then the a buy signal will be: "I enjoy working on projects that require cooperation, and to successfully complete missions where everyone is focused and working in the same direction gives me great joy. "

6 Tips: To Write A Good Open Application
6 Tips: To Write A Good Open Application
 

Another buy signal for a company that imparts knowledge might be: "The act of imparting knowledge to others in a way that they have to go home and test it learned, is both motivating and gratifying."

6. The goal is to get to The interview!

Remember that the goal of the application is to get a conversation with the employer: "It would please me if you find my qualifications of interest. I look forward to a pleasant conversation."

Be sure to write the correct phone number and email address (see proof)!

"I can be contacted by phone private: 0:00 0:00 and mobile: 0:00 0:00 and email @."

It is important to follow up the application with a phone, and by all means get hold of the person who has to do with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Indeed Best Jobs All Right Reserved